Daily Hope phoneline
National phone line for hymns, reflections and prayers
The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, has launched a free national phone line as a simple new way to bring worship and prayer into people’s homes while church buildings are closed because of the coronavirus.
Daily Hope, which is available now, offers music, prayers and reflections, as well as full worship services from the Church of England, at the end of a telephone line.
Call on: 0800 804 8044
The options for you to listen to are:
* Full message from Archbishop Justin Welby
1. Hymns we love – short talks on well-loved hymns
2. Hymn Line – recordings of different daily hymns on a loop
3. Prayer Line – prayers specific and relevant to the Coronavirus pandemic
4. More options, which are …….
5. Church of England weekly service
6. Traditional morning and evening prayers
7. Latest Government advice on Coronavirus
8. Mothers’ Union midday prayers
And please note: To call this number is completely free
– it will not cost you anything at all